Transcantabrico Train Prices
Below we show the updated 2021 prices for the Transcantábrico Train.
Deluxe Suite Room
5.500 € / per person in double
8.000 € / per person in single
- Accommodation in Deluxe Suite Room.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Dinner with local cuisine (including wine, coffee and high quality spirits).- Yeah .
- Change of towels and sheets daily.
- Bathrobe, slippers and toiletries.
- Activities on board: music and live performances, parties in the pub car, dancing.
- Excursions and scheduled visits.
- Tickets to museums, monuments and shows.
- Luxury coach that accompanies the train throughout the route.
- Fees and services.
- Daily press and magazines.
- Security service.
- Multilingual accompanying guide throughout the tour.
- Option to enjoy two dinners or lunches in your private compartment.
- Possibility for the crew to collect and order their luggage, placing their contents in the closet of the suite, both upon arrival and at the end of the trip upon request of the client.
The price of the Transcantábrico Train includes all the services mentioned as well as the management and ticketing services. These prices of El Transcantábrico are official prices and are published throughout the year.
Payments in 2 instalments
A first payment at the time of booking
A second payment up to 30 days before departure
Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- To make a reservation for the Transcantábrico Train, you must send us the request through our Booking Form or by clicking on the “Book” button.
- Receive confirmation of your reservation within 24-48 hours, with all the necessary documentation and essential information for your trip.
- Follow the instructions to formalize the 40% payment.
- At least 30 days before the departure of the train, follow the steps indicated to formalize the remaining 60% of the payment.
- We are waiting for you on the day of departure of your trip. Enjoy a unique experience!
- Do you need more information? Read our Booking Conditions or Frequently Asked Questions.