Special Holy Week 2023
Special Holy Week 2023
4 days 3 nights
April 04, 2023 (Oviedo – San Sebastián)
Suite Deluxe Room
5.800 € / double cabin (2 people)
5.100 € / single cabin (1 people)
- Accommodation in Deluxe Suite Room.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner with local cuisine (including drinks,wine, coffee and high quality spirits).
- Change of towels and sheets daily.
- Bathrobe, slippers and toiletries.
- Activities on board: music and live performances, parties in the pub car, dancing.
- Excursions and scheduled visits.
- Tickets to museums, monuments and shows.
- Luxury coach that accompanies the train throughout the route.
- Fees and services.
- Daily press and magazines.
- Security service.
- Multilingual accompanying guide throughout the tour.
- Option to enjoy two dinners or lunches in your private compartment.
- Dinks from minibar.
- Possibility for the crew to collect and order their luggage, placing their contents in the closet of the suite, both upon arrival and at the end of the trip upon request of the client.
- Travel advisor for management and help in contracting: hotel nights before and after the trip, transfer, travel insurance and activities
The price of the Transcantábrico Train includes all the services mentioned as well as the management and ticketing services. These prices of El Transcantábrico are official prices and are published throughout the year.
Special Holy Week 2023
Itinerary 4 days/ 3 nights: Oviedo – San Sebastián
1st Day: Oviedo - Gijón - Llanes
We will welcome you on board at the Oviedo station at 10:00 a.m. to begin our trip during 4 wonderful days on the Transcantábrico. Upon arrival, the crew will receive us with a welcome drink and later we will accommodate ourselves in our luxurious and comfortable suite.
Next, after taking a guided tour in Oviedo city, our accompanying bus will take us to Gijón, where we will have an exquisite lunch. In the afternoon, we will carry out a complete guided tour to discover the main attractions of the city. After finishing the tour, we will get back on our bus to where El Transcantábrico awaits us.
Travelers to the train! This will be the warning before starting to roll towards Llanes. On the way, we will have the first dinner on board so that, later, we can enjoy the nightlife program in one of its lounge cars. The train will remain parked overnight at the Llanes station to guarantee a comfortable rest.
2dn Day: Llanes - Picos de Europa -Cabezón de la Sal
We will enjoy an excellent breakfast on board. Next, we will travel in our bus to enter in the heart of the Picos de Europa National Park. We will visit the Lakes of Covadonga and later, we will go to the Sanctuary of Covadonga, a sacred place full of tradition and legend, as well as Cangas de Onís. After lunch, we will return to the train and visit the fishing village of Llanes to reach Cabezón de la Sal while we taste dinner and spend the night.
3rd Day: Cabezón de la Sal - Santillana del Mar - Santander
After our usual and refreshing breakfast, we will visit the Neocave of Altamira, the greatest exponent of Upper Paleolithic rock art. We will continue with a visit to the Medieval town of Santillana del Mar. After lunch, we will head by train to the city of Santander. We will take a tour of the elegant capital of Cantabria and after the visit, we will have availability to walk freely around the city. We will return to the train to spend the night in Santander and regain strength for the next day.
4th Day: Santander - Bilbao - San Sebastián
During breakfast, the Transcantábrico will head towards Bilbao. After saying goodbye to the crew and the train, we will begin the visit to the city to delve into its wonderful corners, including the entrance to the famous Guggenheim museum. After the visit, we will go to San Sebastián, where we will enjoy our last meal at the Hotel Costa Vasca ending, around 4:30 p.m., our trip through the North of Spain in this Special Easter Week 2023.
Payments in 2 instalments
A first payment at the time of booking
A second payment up to 35 days before departure
Visa, Mastercard, Amex
You can pay with your local currency
- To make a reservation , you must send us the request through our Booking Form or by clicking on the “Book” button.
- Follow the instructions to formalize the payment of 15 %.
- Receive confirmation of your reservation within 24-48 hours, with all the necessary documentation and essential information for your trip.
- Before 35 days of the train departure, you must formalize the remaining 85 % of the payment.
- We are waiting for you on the day of departure. Enjoy a unique experience!
- If you need to cancel your trip for any reason, you can see here the Cancellation Policy
- Do you need more information? Read our Booking Conditions or Frequently Asked Questions.